Introducing The Peaceful Press Phonogram Bingo!
WHAT IT IS
Our Phonogram Bingo is a free downloadable gift from us, to you. These bingo cards can be used with the Picture-Word Cards for another fun way to work on fine motor skills, counting, and phonics.
Included is a digital downloadable PDF with six different Phonogram Bingo cards, in easy to read, lowercase print, for the entire family to enjoy!
All you do is print, cut, and laminate, for a long-lasting, fun, and multi-purpose learning activity with your child.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
The Phonogram Bing set is a 5-page PDF digital download. You may print at home or at a local office supply store and laminate for durability. When cut, each card measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches.
- Three pages, with two Phonogram Bingo cards on each, for a total of six cards.
- Instructions on how to best use the cards.
- Please note: Picture Word Cards and bingo markers are NOT INCLUDED. You may purchase Picture Word Cards here.
HOW TO USE
You will need the following supplies:
- Pennies or other bingo markers
- Picture-Word Cards
- Phonogram Bingo Cards
Place your picture cards face down in a stack. Draw a card and then have your child name the picture. Identify the beginning sound. Let them look for the corresponding beginning sound (letter) on their bingo card and cover it if applicable.
You can also play with just the letter cards from your Picture-Word Card set, or mix up all the cards and play by identifying.
To win: get a bingo by covering four letters in a row.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE set!
- Please be sure to read our FAQ page and ask any and all questions before hand!
- This is a digital download, you will not receive a physical product.
- Your download is instant, however it is BEST opened and downloaded on a desktop.
- You may save, and print at home or at an office supply store, laminate, and enjoy for years to come!